BEST FORKLIFT PARTS
Guide to get replacements parts for your forklift
NEW VS. REMANUFACTURED PARTS
The choice to order brand-new or remanufactured forklift parts comes straight down to your location and price of a remanufactured part in comparison to a brand-new one. Let’s look at the differences between the two.
- The value of your forklift goes up if you wish to sell it someday
- Have a warranty so for any issue or defect you are fine
- Is usually more safe than remanufactured parts especially if it’s you have a small scale operation and not a lot of forklifts
- Remanufactured component can be 60% cheaper than a brand new one, and they can work fine for a long period of time
- Remanufactured parts can be bought individually unlike some new parts that are part of an assembly, making them very cost effective
- Your forklift model might be too old and the parts are no longer produced and sold as new but remanufactured and used parts are always available
- You might have to wait for a new part to be available while you can buy remanufactured parts directly so you can go back to work
As you can see they are both valid options, you can look at our catalog we have both brand new parts and remanufactured forklift parts !
And after that?
If you decided about new vs. remanufactured you can now go to the next step: checking the compatibility. You can give us information about your forklift (year, model, serial number, etc.) this will assist the dealer identify the compatible components, and it will avoid getting the inappropriate parts so you can get back to work as soon as possible.
You can then contact us for a quote here so you know how much it will cost you and how fast you’ll get your parts. We have a lot of experience with forklifts and can handle most situations, just contact us and we’ll take care of the rest.